AIM
Cab00se53

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

I enjoyed the animation, but maybe you can do a little more frame by frame to smooth it out? The legs in the beginning felt awkward, because their motions were a little stiff and robot-like. I feel like framing that out may have been beneficial instead of what you have in there now (I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just tweened it?) The other parts seem alright, but that close up on the legs is right in the beginning and really caught my eye before I got into the animation.
The art style is pretty well constructed, and I think it turned out pretty solid. The backgrounds are simple enough, but well designed. I think that helps with the still frame images a lot, and is probably the strongest part of the piece. The animation may be simple and repetitive and have a few minor problems, but the designs are solid, and I think that may in part be because the original was mostly design with limited animation. Either way, your choices for backgrounds and foregrounds, as well as the character designs and styles, worked out very well.
I'm also not upset about it being repetitive at all, I've seen the source material I get what you wanted to do with your parody. Not too concerned with the choice to make it so sexual either, there was plenty going on besides that.
Grats on your first front page, I'm watching out for new stuff from you.

RetroSleep responds:

My stuff isn't actually tweened but its close enough, all my characters are symboled for each limb and drawn at most angles, but when I animate I still move the symbols by hand. I don't actually use the tween tool. It was my second time doing it this way so I guess I do have a way to go before it looks really good, or rather I should spend more time making sure everything looks right, since the knee thing slipped right past me. I'll keep an eye out on those leg twitches next time haha.

Thank you for the grats and the compliments on my art style, I'm self taught (I bet most people are these days) so it means a lot when someone can appreciate what I'm doing.

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

It was pretty good.

The art was good, the animation was good, but it looks like you messed up some of the lip sync. The art was clean and looked interesting to the eye, the animation was done well and i enjoyed watching the movements. It was all very fluid except for the lip sync. Your style of drawing mouths is fine, but practice that a bit more and you'll be much more impressive as an animator.
I'm not trying to be mean, I enjoyed it, honestly. I'm just trying to help.

JoelOnToast responds: